[IGFmaglist] About rooms and floor plan for the convention center in Berlin

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Wed Apr 10 06:02:03 EDT 2019

Hi again,

Just copying Marilyn Cade here, as she asked the question about floorplans and set up.

This is the link to the Convention Center in Berlin, describing the many rooms available, capacity and set up.
https://www.estrel.com/en/convention-center/event-location-spaces.html

So although it is not unlimited space, this will surely give you peace of mind about how flexible the space is. I am not only impressed but also a bit scared actually, because is huge! 4 massive convention halls for plenary rooms, one fits up to 6000 people! 60 conference rooms that can fit from 600 to 30 people, so I think we all need to bring the very sensible shoes ☺

As the call for workshops includes information from the applicant about kind of set up they might need, that information will be useful to map how those sessions will be allocated to the actual physical space.

Regards,

Sylvia

The ISIF Asia call for proposals for the 2019 grants & awards is open until 30 May midnight UTC!
Check T&C and get ready! 115K USD available on 2 funding categories
Learn more https://isif.asia/apply/

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net | http://www.apnic.foundation
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 & 2019 | http://www.isif.asia | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD,  4101 Australia | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100 |  Fax: +61 7  3858 3199
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.