[IGFmaglist] (Group 3) Main Session Proposal: Digital Governance and Digital trade, Jurisdiction

MOCHIZUKI Kenta kenta.mochizuki at mercari.com
Thu Aug 1 00:38:47 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

First of all, my apologies for being unable to participate in yesterday's MAG virtual meeting due to a huge number of stuff (domestic and foreign legal issues as well as domestic and international public policy issues; desperately need more staffs to help me out..).

As Carlos kindly shared (thank you so much), I reflected almost all of his suggestions in our working document as follows.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ldBThkQz0RQq7uLx26nskIXqGe2oK7luQp8HiKjHqO4/edit

Please let me share the latest progress of my work in relation to the preparation for our main session. I had communicated with the GoJ continuously and finally could arrange a meeting with them to discuss various IGF-related issues. It will be next week, and I will be able to make sure whether the GoJ will attend our main session and others.

In addition to that, I will list up some speaker candidates and share with Group 3 members. In this regard, I will have to reach out to the governments of France (G7 Chair in 2019), the United States (G7 Chair in 2020), and Saudi Arabia (G20 Chair 2020). I am sorry while you are very busy, but please let me contact some MAG members on this.

Thank you and again, please do not hesitate to join our Group 3 to further improve our main session!

Sincerely,

Kenta

Kenta Mochizuki (Mr.)
Public Policy Councillor / Attorney at Law (New York)
COO Office
Mercari, Inc.
TEL: +81-(0)80-8811-9274
E-MAIL: kenta.mochizuki at mercari.com