[IGFmaglist] WG WSP

Jutta Croll jcroll at digitale-chancen.de
Thu Aug 1 02:34:37 EDT 2019

Dear all,
s mentioned yesterday in the virtual MAG meeting the WG on Workshop Evaluation Process is seeking your advice on a survey addressed to workshop proposers 2019.
Please find attached the minutes of a call the WG had on July 29th.

We would be happy to receive your comments and discuss the issue further during one of our next virtual meetings.

Kind regards

Jutta

**********************************
Jutta Croll M. A.
Stiftung Digitale Chancen
- Projektleitung Kinderschutz und Kinderrechte in der digitalen Welt -
- Vorsitzende des Vorstands / Chairwoman of the board -
Chausseestr. 15
D-10115 Berlin
Germany

Skype: jcrollSDC