[IGFmaglist] AI Main Session

Nataša Glavor natasa.glavor at carnet.hr
Wed Aug 14 13:12:40 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

Here is the link to the AI Main Session Proposal
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hPQoNWRkneUCY9TbM4cfBVMkFSTQXl2LhCyq-jk613I/edit

We are in process of filling the pool of potential speakers we plan to leave open until the end of this week. Hopefully at the end of next week we could have some concrete names for potential panelists that we can start approaching.

Thanks everyone from our group for their contribution! Maricela volunteered herself to be the raporteur of our Main Session.

I am not sure I will be able to join this evening MAG meeting since I am currrently in the area of no electricity 😊 In case I will not I hope someone from our team could jump in presenting a short summary of our activities.

Best,
Nataša