[IGFmaglist] DC's Main Session

Jutta Croll jcroll at digitale-chancen.de
Wed Aug 28 07:24:46 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

as the deadline for Dynamic Coalitions to fill in the template for their part in the joint main session has already passed I’m wondering wether you could inform me how many have already completed the task. In case the number is low we should consider to send a reminder asap.

Would you be able to provide me with access to the template’s contents or forward to me what was filled in?
Thanks in advance and kind regards

Jutta
**********************************
Jutta Croll M. A.
Stiftung Digitale Chancen
- Projektleitung Kinderschutz und Kinderrechte in der digitalen Welt -
- Vorsitzende des Vorstands / Chairwoman of the board -
Chausseestr. 15
D-10115 Berlin
Germany

Skype: jcrollSDC