[IGFmaglist] Tonight's virtual MAG meeting

Kenta MOCHIZUKI kenta.mochizuki at mercari.com
Wed Aug 14 13:02:15 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

+1, I am sorry but I will not be able to join the meeting too due to a NY
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) program which I am taking now...

Regarding a main session on digital governance and digital trade, I had a
meeting with Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (MIC) last
weekend and they were positive on various agendas. I still cannot say
exactly who will attend the upcoming IGF from the GoJ, but hopefully a high
level official of the GoJ will be able to attend our main session. I will
keep speaking with them.

As well, I would like to ask some MAG members to propose speaker candidates
for our main session and will start after coming back from the States
(sometime after the next week). because I have experience to hold the
similar main session, I have some candidates in mind and would definitely
like to discuss mainly with Group 3 members.

I am sorry again but will keep you posted on this matter. Group 3 members,
please feel free to take the floor during the virtual meeting and give
additional notes if any.

Sincerely,

Kenta

2019年8月14日(水) 12:29 Jutta Croll <jcroll at digitale-chancen.de>:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I’m sorry I will miss tonight’s meeting due to being travelling on
> holidays.
>
> @markus, would you mind taking care of DC’s main session issues - thanks
>
> Have a successful meeting, kind regards
> Jutta
>
> **********************************
> Jutta Croll M. A.
> Stiftung Digitale Chancen
> - Projektleitung Kinderschutz und Kinderrechte in der digitalen Welt -
> - Vorsitzende des Vorstands / Chairwoman of the board -
> Chausseestr. 15
> D-10115 Berlin
> Germany
>
> Skype: jcrollSDC
>
> Tel.: ++ 49(0)30-43727730
> Mobil: ++ 49(0)163-5493-773
> E-Mail: jcroll at digitale-chancen.de <jcroll at digitale-chancen.de>
>
> English Version:
> http://www.digitale-chancen.de/index.cfm/lang.2

Kenta Mochizuki (Mr.)
*Policy Planning Councilor / Attorney at Law (New York)*
COO Office
Mercari, Inc.
TEL: +81-(0)80-8811-9274
E-MAIL: kenta.mochizuki at mercari.com