[IGFmaglist] Fwd: 2019 IGF MAG Virtual Meeting XIV | Wednesday, August 14, 2019 | 20:00 hrs | UTC | 2 hrs

Michael ILISHEBO ilishebo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 07:34:39 EDT 2019

Dear MAG Chair,

Apologies for missing last night MAG Meeting due to circumstances beyond my
control. I was held up with a late meeting at work which only ended after
10pm.

I  hope to follow the proceeding of the meeting when transcripts and
reports are made available.

Sincere Regards,

*Michael L. Ilishebo,*

*Lusaka, Zambia*
*Digital Forensic Analyst -* Zambia Police Service*  | *
*UN IGF MAG Member ( 2017 -19)  | AU IGF MAG Member (2019 - 20)*
*ICANN* GAC PSWG Member * | **ICANN *Fellow/Mentor  |*  Alumni - *African
School on Internet Governance (2014)
Work Email :
* ilishebomichael at zambiapolice.org.zm <ilishebomichael at zambiapolice.org.zm>*
Contact* : +260965361255*

*Social Media Handles*

*Twitter: @ilishebo*

*Skype: michael.ilishebo*

*"walk a mile,for a while,with a smile"*