[IGFmaglist] AI Main Session

June Parris parrisjune51 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 06:11:31 EDT 2019

DearAll

Please add me to the list for the Skype call.
juneparris5_1

June Parris

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 at 13:12, Nataša Glavor <natasa.glavor at carnet.hr> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>

> Here is the link to the AI Main Session Proposal
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hPQoNWRkneUCY9TbM4cfBVMkFSTQXl2LhCyq-jk613I/edit
>

> We are in process of filling the pool of potential speakers we plan to
> leave open until the end of this week. Hopefully at the end of next week we
> could have some concrete names for potential panelists that we can start
> approaching.
>

> Thanks everyone from our group for their contribution! Maricela
> volunteered herself to be the raporteur of our Main Session.
>

> I am not sure I will be able to join this evening MAG meeting since I am
> currrently in the area of no electricity 😊 In case I will not I hope
> someone from our team could jump in presenting a short summary of our
> activities.
>

> Best,
>
> Nataša

June PARRIS

Research Associate
Member United Nations Internet Governance Forum (IGF)Multi-stakeholder
Advisory Group
Member | Internet Society, Barbados Chapter (ISOC BB) Facebook:
http://fb.com/ISOCBB
Member | Internet Society/UK Chapter
Member| Internet Society South Africa
Member|Women in ICT Community