[IGFmaglist] Charter of the 2019 IGF WGOE

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 06:51:38 EDT 2019

Dear MAG members,

I would like to share with you the final product of our charter and
would kindly request you to have a look at it.

We have already shared this back in May but many of you requested we
give you more time due to the hard work around workshop evaluation. We
hope now you can have a look at it and allow us to move forward.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ogtzlIu21Npg89DXOouFoTpHuv-tqkJyMLtZL5tJobc/edit?usp=sharing

We aim at receiving any comments by this afternoon (during Agenda Item
N 8. Brief Update on MAG Working Groups) and if everyone is happy with
it, adopt the charter.

Do not hesitate between now and then if you have any questions.

Regards,
Arsene
------------------------
**Arsène Tungali* <http://about.me/ArseneTungali>*
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <https://www.smart-kitoko.com/>*,
Tel: +243 993810967 (DRC)
GPG: 523644A0