[IGFmaglist] 2019 IGF WG-Fundraising (WG-FUN)

June Parris parrisjune51 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 19:34:37 EDT 2019

Dear All,

I appreciate the effort the Chair has put into this WG. I support it fully.

Regards

June Parris

--
June PARRIS

Research Associate
Member United Nations Internet Governance Forum (IGF)Multi-stakeholder
Advisory Group
Member | Internet Society, Barbados Chapter (ISOC BB) Facebook:
http://fb.com/ISOCBB
Member | Internet Society/UK Chapter
Member| Internet Society South Africa
Member|Women in ICT Community