[IGFmaglist] Workshop proposals evaluation, please make yourself familiar with the criteria and scores

Jutta Croll jcroll at digitale-chancen.de
Tue Mar 26 03:15:09 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

the working group on the workshop process - WG-WSP have included all comments gathered and finalised the description of scores for the 6 criteria. In addition we have prepared options for an either equal or differentiating weight for the criteria. Now we would like to invite you to have once again a look at the Google doc and make yourself familiar with the options before tomorrow’s virtual MAG meeting, see: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TtWPeqkGaiZTLCKDoCnuyweo2_EhfKgCYbl8lkij6I8/edit#gid=0

We will be happy to answer your questions in the call tomorrow and shall then try to find a rough consensus of the MAG in regard of weighting.

With kind regards, also on behalf of Sylvia and Susan

Jutta
**********************************
Jutta Croll M. A.
Stiftung Digitale Chancen
- Projektleitung Kinderschutz und Kinderrechte in der digitalen Welt -
- Vorsitzende des Vorstands / Chairwoman of the board -
Chausseestr. 15
D-10115 Berlin
Germany

Skype: jcrollSDC