[IGFmaglist] Workshop evaluation system is now live.

Helani Galpaya helani at lirneasia.net
Tue May 7 16:50:03 EDT 2019

My apologies if I missed a whole email thread regarding this: But I'm
evaluating the proposal below, which is listed under Digital Inclusion
theme, when it seems to clearly belong to the Data Governance Theme. I'm
going to go ahead with the evaluation anyway.  We can worry about the
classification later?

IGF 2019 WS #30 Let there be data – Exploring data as a public good

Helani Galpaya
LIRNEasia
www.lirneasia.net
+94 77 3600 766 (m-LK); +44 7415 865222 (m-UK)