[IGFmaglist] + Day Zero Events, Re: list of received Open Forums and Dynamic Coallitions

Danko Jevtović danko at jevtovic.rs
Thu May 16 05:17:58 EDT 2019

Chengetai, thank you for the explanation.

I support the current process, and I believe that the Secretariat (in coordination with the Chair) has to have some flexibility and ability to balance and accommodate the Host Country and other stakeholders.

Regards/Pozdrav, Danko Jevtović
 <mailto:danko at jevtovic.rs> danko at jevtovic.rs  <http://www.jevtovic.rs/> http://www.jevtovic.rs/
fb.com/dankoj <http://fb.com/dankoj>  linkedin.com/in/dankoj <https://www.linkedin.com/in/dankoj>
twitter.com/dankoj <http://twitter.com/dankoj>  Skype:callto:dankoj
USA: (702)487.9966 <tel:+17024879966>
mobile: +381-(0)65/349-6666 <tel:+381653496666>
The opinions expressed above are those of the author, not of any organizations, associated with or related to him in any given way.
Stavovi iskazani u ovoj poruci su lično mišljenje pošiljaoca i ne predstavljaju stavove nijedne organizacije sa kojom je povezan na bilo koji način.