[IGFmaglist] 2019 IGF MAG Virtual Meeting XIX Zoom Details | Tuesday, November 5, 2019 | 17:00 | UTC | 2 hrs

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Tue Nov 5 03:40:00 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately this meeting is scheduled from 3:00 to 5:00 am my local time, so I will not be able to join. This is the first time in my two years on the MAG this timing is selected, normally is midnight to 2:00 am, which is hard enough.

I am sure Jutta and Susan will report progress on the content governance main session, regarding speakers confirmation and agenda.

Regarding the introductory and concluding sessions under the SSSR track, we are still waiting for a few clarifications or instructions about how to proceed based on an analysis that show inconsistencies of what is to be covered under that track or not. Luis responded, but the decisions were for the coordinators to make. That has implications for the preparation of the facilitators that have volunteered for each of the breakout groups, the list of sessions to go through during the readouts as well as reporting, so it will be really appreciated to get some clarity.

Regards,

Sylvia

————

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net<mailto:sylvia at apnic.net> | http://www.apnic.foundation<http://www.apnic.foundation/>
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 | http://www.isif.asia<http://www.isif.asia/> | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD,  4101 Australia<x-apple-data-detectors://5> | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100<tel:+61%207%203858%203100> |  Fax: +61 7  3858 3199<tel:3858%203199>
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.