[IGFmaglist] Ideas on IGF reporting and concluding sessions structure

SUTO Timea Timea.SUTO at iccwbo.org
Mon Oct 7 11:53:11 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

As promised on our latest MAG call, I am re-circulating attached and below the guidelines Susan, Maria-Paz and I worked on in June for the concluding sessions as well as our initial thoughts on IGF reporting. You can find the same in google docs here (see pages 3 and 4): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tv_ZThCK6MqLdTZqU69mjdXgdkEDH_oRkvin4jvL-mw/edit?usp=sharing

I believe the organizing teams in each track are already using the closing session structure to set up their respective sessions - many thanks again to all for your efforts, and of course looking forward to any and all improvements on this!

The suggestions on IGF reporting came naturally from our thinking on concluding sessions, trying to align as much as possible the concluding sessions and the reporting process. All comments on these initial ideas are more than welcome.
I also set up a separate google doc for comments on this item alone: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vh1xMMWa95PZCe1tHJgztV28g2nniBDSnYb9_OPEBwk/edit?usp=sharing.
If you have difficulty submitting comments online, please feel free to send them to me in track changes to the attached document and I'll add them online.

Your thoughts and suggestions will be of great help to the ad-hoc group of MAG members working on the reporting process.

With many thanks and kind regards,
Timea