[IGFmaglist] [Ext] Reminder: 2019 IGF MAG Virtual Meeting XVIII | Tuesday, October 15, 2019 | 11:00 | UTC | 2 hrs

Veni Markovski veni.markovski at icann.org
Tue Oct 15 14:43:11 EDT 2019

I’m sorry to have missed the call - was en route today from Cairo to New York.
Some of you might know that one of the great supporters of the IGF and an old friend, Tarek Kamel (who serves as senior VP for government engagement at ICANN) passed away, so I went to attend the service. You can read a memory about him here: https://blog.veni.com/?p=5707

And if you want to share your memory, you can do here: https://www.icann.org/news/blog/a-blog-about-friendship

Best regards,
Veni

____
P.S. Sent from my iPhone, so any spelling mistakes are due to the "smart" auto-complete software.