[IGFmaglist] Ideas on IGF reporting and concluding sessions structure

María Paz Canales mariapaz at derechosdigitales.org
Wed Oct 9 17:32:01 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I added small contributions on the document on the concluding session format. I think makes sesnse to mirror the work is being coordinated for the introductory sessions in the closing session. As the same breakout sub-thematic groups will gather to discuss what they learnt, may make sense that the facilitator in the introductory session is the same present in the concluding session and organise the reporting and sharing of the participants again around the answer of the policy questions identified for the introductory session. That way the discussion can have a complete line of development from the introductory to the concluding session, that I believe was the whole purpose of these sessions. What do you think?

 María Paz Canales
 Directora Ejecutiva
 Derechos Digitales
 PGP Fingerprint
 F291 0A6E BE55 0FC3 BD22 BED4 E787 08A9 AA28 1AEB

La información contenida en este e-mail y en cualquier documento enviado adjunto es confidencial. Si lo ha recibido por error, o no es el destinatario original del e-mail, le rogamos que tenga a bien eliminarlo e informarnos a info at derechosdigitales.org. Muchas gracias.
The information contained in this e-mail and any document transmitted with it is confidential. If you received this in error, or you are not the original recipient of the email, we kindly ask you to delete it and notify us at info at derechosdigitales.org. Thank you.