[IGFmaglist] Ideas on IGF reporting and concluding sessions structure

June Parris parrisjune51 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 06:22:45 EDT 2019

Hello All,

I also support the mirroring of the sessions.

Regards

June Parris

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 at 01:16, Paul Rowney <prowney at outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi Maria, Ben,
>

> Am in support of the below, wondering if we should have the same guest
> speaker that does the key note / setting the scene in the intro also do a
> closing keynote at the concluding session.   The Intro and concluding
> should mirror each other.

June PARRIS

Research Associate
Member United Nations Internet Governance Forum (IGF)Multi-stakeholder
Advisory Group
Member | Internet Society, Barbados Chapter (ISOC BB) Facebook:
http://fb.com/ISOCBB
Member | Internet Society/UK Chapter
Member| Internet Society South Africa
Member|Women in ICT Community