[IGFmaglist] Reminder: 2019 IGF MAG Virtual Meeting XVIII | Tuesday, October 15, 2019 | 11:00 | UTC | 2 hrs

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Tue Oct 15 06:11:57 EDT 2019

Dear Chengetai, Lynn and all MAG colleagues,

I will not be able to join the call today as but as we have shared the progress for the preparation for the SSS&R introductory session on the MAG list already, I hope Rajesh can presented or maybe the secretariat in case he is also not available.

Basically the report is that we have confirmed as keynote speaker Australian Cyber Ambassador Dr Tobias Feakin and also identified and confirmed almost all the facilitators for each of the breakout groups. Most of them are session organizers. We are working on the methodology for the discussion. The document circulated on the MAG and SSS&R mailing lists, but no comments have been received.

We still have questions about how OF, BPFs and DCs that may not have one clear subtheme will be split in the breakout discussions so that they can contribute. It is unclear to is, because the format for submission didn’t require to select a subtheme or provide policy questions and the breakout discussions are organized based on two elements. Advise from the MAG on that regard will be really appreciated.

On the Main Session around content governance, I trust Jutta and Susan will be able to join the call and report on the progress basically around speakers confirmations.

Regards,

Sylvia

————

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net<mailto:sylvia at apnic.net> | http://www.apnic.foundation<http://www.apnic.foundation/>
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 | http://www.isif.asia<http://www.isif.asia/> | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD,  4101 Australia<x-apple-data-detectors://5> | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100<tel:+61%207%203858%203100> |  Fax: +61 7  3858 3199<tel:3858%203199>
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.