[IGFmaglist] Best Practice Forums

Charlton, Paul (IC) paul.charlton at canada.ca
Fri Jan 10 14:39:43 EST 2020

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks for raising these points; they’re really worthwhile considering before we plunge into our work for this year.

Look forward to seeing you and other MAG colleagues next week.

Regards,

Paul

Paul Charlton
Senior Policy Advisor
Telecommunications and Internet Policy
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada / Government of Canada
Paul.Charlton at canada.ca<mailto:Paul.Charlton at canada.ca> / Tel: (613) 808-4339 / TTY: 1-866-694-8389

Conseiller principal en politique
Politique des télécommunications et d’Internet
Innovation, Sciences et Dévelopement économique Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Paul.Charlton at canada.ca<mailto:Paul.Charlton at canada.ca> /Tél: (613) 808-4339 / ATS: 1-866-694-8389