[IGFmaglist] Revised IGF 2020 Call For Validation of Thematic Tracks and Action Items

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 08:38:15 EST 2020

Dear colleagues,

With thanks to those who were involved in the discussions that lead to
this updated version and thanks to the Secretariat for capturing the
conversations. I only got back home yesterday, so catching up with
emails :)

I do agree with this new suggested call and I believe it will bring
the data that, when processed, will take us to the next level of our
internal conversations.

This might not be relevant but may I suggest the following question to
be split into two separate ones ("What issues, subthemes and/or policy
questions or solutions should be addressed within ‎each of these three
thematic tracks?")?

I think it will make more sense to the responders if they have a
separate field where they can suggest "sub-themes" and another one
where they can suggest "policy questions". In my opinion, having to
mix them will either lead to fewer inputs or not easily digestible
inputs. This is just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Arsene

--