[IGFmaglist] Volunteers For The Taskforce On Language Issues

Nebojsa Regoje nregac at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 10:35:34 EST 2020

 Mary,I volunteer for this task force.
Nebojsa Regoje
    On Wednesday, 22 January 2020, 16:27:31 CET, June Parris <parrisjune51 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear All,
Although my first language and only language is English with Bajan dialect, I volunteer for this task force.
Regards
June Parris
On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 at 03:45, Mary Uduma <mnuduma at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,
In line with the discussions and agreements during the 1st MAG OC in Geneva, for me to lead a Taskforce to recommend to the MAG on the best way forward regarding the language issues, and some barriers to the effective participation of the global south delegates at the IGF, I wish to request for volunteers to join the Language Taskforce.
MAG members, please indicate interest by return mail.
The Secretariat will thereafter create a mailing list for the Language Taskforce.
BR
Mary Uduma

--
June PARRIS