[IGFmaglist] 2nd breakout session: Asynchronous breakout groups - calendar invites?

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Thu Jun 18 03:52:42 EDT 2020

Dear Chengetai and colleagues at the Secretariat,

I am sorry but I can’t seem to find a calendar invite  and Zoom details for the 2nd breakout session: Asynchronous breakout groups as listed on the agenda for today. Would you mind to resend it?

Regards,

Sylvia

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net | http://www.apnic.foundation
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 & 2019 | http://www.isif.asia | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD,  4101 Australia | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100 |  Fax: +61 7  3858 3199
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.