[IGFmaglist] Virtual meeting good ideas

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 07:31:55 EDT 2020

+1Excellent strategy and very useful ideas from you all. Thank you as everyone is  making great sense in all the suggestions and propositions. It has been quite exciting and interesting reading all the posts.
I wish to suggest that we find a middle ground to accommodate our audience ie at what time is most of the earth awake? That time zone should be set for preliminary sessions and or Main Sessions. Workshops and other sessions can hold outside the identified time zone for the preliminary sessions, if the Secretariat can find the resources to support it .
Thanks Colleagues
Mary Uduma

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 at 11:54, Charlton, Paul (IC)<paul.charlton at canada.ca> wrote:   _______________________________________________