[IGFmaglist] Group III MAG Input to Main Session

Rose Ofianga roseofianga at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 04:14:10 EDT 2020

Hi Lima and all,

Please see attached the input document from the Group III for the Main
Session discussion.

You can also find the link to document here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xiOFb4P2LtKfMDVMaHp_2mgHbdeCTRTV/view?usp=sharing

Many thanks to the team for the productive discussion.

See you all later in the MAG Meeting.

Best regards,
Rose

--

MARY ROSE OFIANGA

Managing Director, E3Hubs Philippines <https://e3hubs.com/>

Community Builder, Womenpowered <http://womendigital.co/>

Member, UN IGF Multistakeholder Advisory Group 2019
<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/mag-2019-members>

+63 917 309 7548

DISCLAIMER: This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.