[IGFmaglist] Proposal for a new working group on hybrid meetings

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Jan 25 04:37:11 EST 2021

Thanks very much for this and Adam. This follows up on a proposal that
came out of the IGF2020 MAG's debrief on the IGF so it is very timely
and appropriate.

Anriette

Anriette Esterhuysen - anriette at apc.org//anriette at gmail.com
Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group
www.intgovforum.org

Senior advisor global and regional internet governance
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org//afrisig.org