[Wg-mwp] Practical information on invitation to participation Day 0 IGF session: Strengthened cooperation

Wout de Natris denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl
Tue Dec 5 08:49:13 EST 2017

Dear all,

Recently you received an invitation from me to participate in this Day 0 session. Here is some practical information around the session as the organisation concerning the Day 0 sessions are dissimilar to the IGF.

Again, the session is at 16.00 hours and last two hours, on Sunday 17 November and is held at CICG. The same registration rules apply as at the Palais de Nations. So please follow the instructions on the IGF website, you find here:

https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2017-pre-events-venue-cicg-practical-information

or the host country website:

https://igf2017.swiss/#about-igf

You cannot register at the CICG!

Unfortunately there are no remote participation facilities, no recordings and transcripts. This makes it even more important for me to have your views on this important topic, especially for those not being able to join. For your convenience I have attached the questionnaire. Should you not have been able to answer as yet, please do so over the coming days. FYI, all responses will be anonymised in the report. Those who have responded: thank you for contributing!

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to meet you in Geneva in two weeks.

Best regards,

Wout de Natris

De Natris Consult

Kamerlingh Onnesstraat 43                                                        Tel: +31 648388813

2014 EK Haarlem                                                                          Skype: wout.de.natris

denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl<mailto:denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl>

http://www.denatrisconsult.nl

Blog http://woutdenatris.wordpress.com