[Wg-mwp] Proposed Poll for IGF 2017

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Mon Dec 11 10:28:02 EST 2017

Dear WG members,

please find below the latest draft of the poll proposed by one of our WG members - Giacomo Mazzone.   It is being tabled for discussion on our call later today.

Giacomo and his expert colleagues in the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) have put this together and they will support the analysis once the poll is complete.   I would like to thank Giacomo and his colleagues for their expert support.   The question before this WG is whether or not this is ready to go to the MAG for their review and to seek support for launching at this IGF.

This is a stretch goal as obviously time is tight, though this was discussed several months ago on one of our very first calls.

As the poll is really quite straight-forward, I am hoping we can all take a few minutes to review it carefully and offer any suggestions for improvement.

Thanks in advance for all your efforts.

Lynn
.