[Wg-mwp] Important correction: Proposed Poll for IGF 2017 - as ready for MAG review

THOMAS-RAYNAUD Elizabeth elizabeth.thomas-raynaud at iccwbo.org
Wed Dec 13 17:36:40 EST 2017

Hi Lynn,
Just flagging that the edits we put in were only partially captured – the questions regarding the ability of the IGF to advance the goals, other organizations and the timelag of this were all removed in our proposal as we don’t feel the flaws in those questions could be resolved to meet the desire to put this forward at this IGF.
However removing them does not detract from the primary goal of assessing participants interest in topics and priorities of them.

Thanks for attending to this change and to all for the collective effort.
Cheers, Elizabeth

Elizabeth THOMAS-RAYNAUD
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
Project Director, ICC Business Action to Support the Information Society (BASIS)
Senior Policy Executive, Digital Economy