[Wg-mwp] Suggestion on IGF major intersessional policy program

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 12:11:30 EST 2017

Hi

I agree with Markus points.

And also I'm concerned about the timing of this.

When is the new MAG being seated?

They will already have this decision made for them for IGF2018?

Will the outcomes of the Taking Stock session be disregarded?

There could be several points made there about CENB and intersessional
activities that need to be discussed before this anticipated renewal
for 2018 of this work.

So seems rather rushed to approve this now. And risky, without public
feedback from Taking Stock.

Best,

Renata