[Wg-mwp] Proposed Poll for IGF 2017

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 11:51:06 EST 2017

Hi

This is great work, thanks!
I'd support it moving forward and I am not sure it should be a
one-time thing, maybe we can integrate it somehow to future IGF
registrations, to have improvements and to have data for a longer
period of time.

Q4 and any other that enumerate themes for discussion could use IGF
Tags for themes
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/social-media-at-12th-igf

Not sure why Q6 asks only 1 theme of choice. Would be better
"ellaborate on your top ranking choices"
same reason for 7 and 8

Q9 I think is multiple selection
But hey, I would select all fora as places where internet governance is relevant

Perhaps rephrase to something along these lines
Which and how these other existing bodies could work alongside the IGF
with more linkages to enhance the multistakeholder dialogue?

Q10
yes multiple selection

Q11
Yes, there are many differences between countries and ascertaining
region is important. In that sense, just leaving the city could note
whether it is rural region, underserved etc in further study.

Sorry to send the comments over here, I agree it is a bit fast to give
better feedback
But, once more, great work.

Best,

Renata