[Wg-mwp] Proposed Poll for IGF 2017

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Mon Dec 11 12:53:49 EST 2017

Thank you Renata,

as discussed on the call, there was support for expanding the list of possible topics based on the IGF WS Proposal Tags or perhaps even the IGF 2017 sub-themes.

Eleonora has volunteered to send these lists to us so that we can get to a consolidated proposal.

Please have a look at them and get back to us with any further thoughts.  We will also review your other comments below and incorporate where possible.

Many thanks,
Lynn