[Wg-mwp] Proposed Poll for IGF 2017

Wout de Natris denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl
Tue Dec 12 06:38:21 EST 2017

Lynn, all,

Thank you again for an excellent discussion yesterday.

For the record I would like to reiterate that in my opinion we only get one chance at reaching out to people in the heat of the moment: that is next week. All other options are more than suboptimal, as participation in all intersessional work proves it to be. What we are working on to change.

Having said that, yes, it is of course important to reach those who are not present at the IGF (and do not participate remotely) and invite them to join in and share their views.

So, if the EBU offers this WG the opportunity to make this happen, let's embrace it and make it possible for the MAG to decide asap, if it needs to do so. We could also see this as our poll, in search of input for our final recommendations to the new MAG.

Where the questions are concerned, I have already given one suggestion yesterday. A second one would be: Do you feel that the main issues of your stakeholder group are fully discussed at the IGF? y/n or something like it. In search of improvement suggestions.

On the last two questions on gender/age, perhaps country also. Will we use these answers in any way and are they relevant to the questionnaire? Just asking.

Best,

Wout

De Natris Consult

Kamerlingh Onnesstraat 43                                                        Tel: +31 648388813

2014 EK Haarlem                                                                          Skype: wout.de.natris

denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl<mailto:denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl>

http://www.denatrisconsult.nl

Blog http://woutdenatris.wordpress.com