[Wg-mwp] Proposed Poll for IGF 2017

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 09:37:23 EST 2017

Hi

I'd kindly ask we leave country and city
Only then you could be able to ascertain if people answering the
questionnaire are affiliated to rural, underserved or disputed regions

Yes the poll should be ready next week

But it can also serve for future, granular analysis of the data, with
cross-section studies by region, age etc.

I would not set a final deadline for it

Promote it for this IGF but keep an open channel to receive this info
- maybe IGF registration or resource person registration

This can be an asset for the very actions of this wg

Best,

Renata