[Wg-mwp] Proposed Poll for IGF 2017

Wout de Natris denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl
Wed Dec 13 03:52:17 EST 2017

Lynn and all,

As you know this has my full support.

Best,

Wout

De Natris Consult

Kamerlingh Onnesstraat 43                                                        Tel: +31 648388813

2014 EK Haarlem                                                                          Skype: wout.de.natris

denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl<mailto:denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl>

http://www.denatrisconsult.nl

Blog http://woutdenatris.wordpress.com