[Wg-mwp] IMPORTANT for MAG Review: Proposed Poll to be launched during IGF

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Wed Dec 13 19:50:36 EST 2017

I support it.

Also:

1. Sorry for missing the last meeting.  I wasn't available to give an
update on the status of the drafting committee that's working on an
option paper for our group, but I can report now that good early
progress has been made by email and in a Google Doc on some initial
notes that will be used for drafting of the paper.

2. I'm trying to organize a bilateral room for a face-to-face meeting
for that drafting committee, and will keep the group informed if that
happens.