[Wg-mwp] Important correction: Proposed Poll for IGF 2017 - as ready for MAG review

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Wed Dec 13 20:11:23 EST 2017

Hi Elizabeth,

I can look again but I believe you had only deleted one question.  I did remove that question as I agree with you that it was not really in keeping with the rest of the poll.

I am traveling to Geneva today/tonight so am working partially offline and occasionally grabbing wifi (as conditions permit), so the updated poll had already gone out when I received this message.

I do not understand the concern about getting some insight into timeline expectations nor other organizations that might be useful to work with.  The better we understand expectations, the better we can address them, and many of our defining documents expect us to reach out to and partner with other organizations.  Perhaps I am misunderstanding your comment below and if so, apologies, and I look forward to understanding better your comments.

Best.
Lynn