[Wg-mwp] IMPORTANT for MAG Review: Proposed Poll to be launched during IGF

‪Zeina BOUHARB‬ ‪ zbouharb at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 08:52:05 EST 2017

Dear Lynn,
I suggest to clarify in Q5 that by IGF Meetings the (global/UN) IGF meetings are meant (not for example the Arab IGF or other meetings which are IGF meetings), unless all can be counted.And can we add Inclusion and Digital rights for people with specific needs among the priorities.
Still I support launching at IGF Geneva.
Regards,
Zeina BOUHARBChief Int'l Cooperation
OGERO TelecomUN IGF MAG Member
Beirut -Lebanon Mobile: + 961 3876436