[Wg-mwp] [IGFmaglist] IMPORTANT for MAG Review: Proposed Poll to be launched during IGF

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Fri Dec 15 10:02:32 EST 2017

Dear Zeina,

thank you.  Good point re Q5 and we will make that more clear.

Re the suggested edits to the list of TAGS, some in the WG preferred to work with the established TAGS as much as possible as they are familiar to the community.   I believe your suggestions are covered largely in the existing (and broader) TAGS.  The MAG can of course be more specific as their work progresses.  Hope this is satisfactory.