[Wg-mwp] [IGFmaglist] IMPORTANT for MAG Review: Proposed Poll to be launched during IGF

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Sat Dec 16 05:58:54 EST 2017

Hi Peter,

thank you for your comments.  Indeed, “timely questions” was initially “urgent problems” but one of the SH groups requested this be changed.  It may be too late to change it in the survey, but if it is not too late -  could we agree to use “current topics” as it is more accurate and I believe this is in keeping with the SH’s intent.