[Wg-mwp] Fwd: IMPORTANT for MAG Review: Proposed Poll to be launched during IGF

Franz, Liesyl I FranzLI at state.gov
Sat Dec 16 16:55:24 EST 2017

Dear chair et al,
Thoughts on the poll itself notwithstanding (as I for one have not had adequate time to thoughtfully review it) I do appreciate the need for fuller consideration and, therefore, support your recommendation to postpone it.  It could be a great innovation and a way to get feedback (and maybe even import information) but I just think this is too quick a turn around to make those determinations and make sure that if we do it, we do it in a deliberative way.  So I support postponing - thank you.

I am about to board my flight so will look forward to seeing everyone in Geneva!

Liesyl

Sent from my iPhone