[Wg-mwp] Fwd: IMPORTANT for MAG Review: Proposed Poll to be launched during IGF

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Sun Dec 17 03:15:55 EST 2017

Dear Liesyl, all,

following further comments on the MAG list, I think the only reasonable course is to postpone the poll.  Even "rough consensus" assumes you continue until all “reasonable” objections have been addressed.  And time is not with us.

I would encourage the WG, assuming it continues, to take into account all the comments and begin work as soon as appropriate to address them.

As most everyone has said there is value in doing a poll/survey, so let’s continue the good work.

Best, and thank you to all those who worked to get the poll to this stage.  Giacomo, would you please pass on the WG’s appreciation and thanks to the EBU support for all their work.