[Wg-mwp] New version of the document "IGF Annual Programme Overview"

Flávio Rech Wagner flavio at inf.ufrgs.br
Thu Nov 2 06:12:22 EDT 2017

Dear all

Please find attached a new version of the document "IGF Annual Programme
Overview".

As proposed in our last WG meeting and reflected in the corresponding
summary, this new version includes a new Part II, which contains a
description of the intersessional work (BPFs, DCs, CENB) and of the NRIs.

Part I is now related exclusively to the various sessions and activities
that are held during the global IGF, some of which are related to the
intersessional work and to the NRIs described in Part II.

I thank Eleonora and Anja, from the IGF Secretariat, for having
completed the contents of this new version according to the new structure.

Best regards

Flavio