[Wg-mwp] Day 0 event strengthed cooperation

Wout de Natris denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl
Fri Nov 3 08:55:20 EDT 2017

Dear all,

As I already mentioned, on Day 0 I organise a session, on behalf of seven Internet organisations from or based in The Netherlands, called ‘Strengthened cooperation within the context of the IGF. Creating a roadmap for 2018’. (We're in room 6 at the Centre International de Conférences de Genève, CICG at 16.00.) FYI my partners are AMSIX, DINL, ECP/NLIGF, GFCE, RIPE NCC, SIDN and SURFnet, all active IGF participants, most long-standing at that.

As organiser of the session I would like to invite you to participate in this session and discuss together with all other participants on this topical subject.

The session’s discussion will take place along the lines of a short questionnaire that is enclosed. You will find that several questions touch upon what we are currently discussing. I kindly invite you to consider filling in the questionnaire and send me the answers over the coming two weeks. Also if you could let me know whether you are available to join the session that would be very convenient in preparing it.

The goal of this body of work is a report to the MAG. As the idea for this project started in January of this year, so before this WG, we could look at ways to strengthen the outcomes. As I have said I am open to this. It starts with getting the right answers to questions. Hence my invitation to you.

Looking forward to your answers.

Best regards,

Wout de Natris

De Natris Consult

Kamerlingh Onnesstraat 43                                                        Tel: +31 648388813

2014 EK Haarlem                                                                          Skype: wout.de.natris

denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl<mailto:denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl>

http://www.denatrisconsult.nl

Blog http://woutdenatris.wordpress.com