[Wg-mwp] IGF Annual Programme Overview - final version for review

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Tue Nov 28 18:46:01 EST 2017

Dear WG members,

Please find attached a new and hopefully final (minus some reformatting) version of the document "IGF Annual Programme Overview”.

As proposed in our last WG meeting, the secretariat added a new entry focused on the Newcomers activities in Part 1 which focuses on the sessions and activities that are held during the global IGF (some of which are related to the intersessional work and to the NRIs which are described in Part II).    Part II contains a description of the intersessional work (BPFs, DCs, CENB) and of the NRIs.

I would like to thank Eleonora and Anja, from the IGF Secretariat, for all their work constructing this and to Flávio Wagner for his valuable reviews and suggestions.

Once the WG has had a chance to review this final version, it will be sent to the MAG for their review and given to the incoming MAG as part of the transition.