[Wg-mwp] Further contribution

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Sun Nov 12 16:49:46 EST 2017

Wout,

thank you for your reflections and suggestions.  Very interesting.   Speaking in my personal capacity, I believe some (maybe all) of these should go forward to the next MAG for their consideration.   Some have logical homes in various WGs, others seem better destined for the MAG as a whole.    It may be better to split them out based on where they could best be addressed.   Your thoughts and those of other WG members would be helpful, how would you suggest we might proceed?

Lynn