[Wg-mwp] IGF WG-MWP - Webex Registration and Agenda - 4th meeting - 13th Nov 2017

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Mon Nov 13 08:57:35 EST 2017

I am attending a presentation in Mexico City today and it looks like I can't make it, sorry. Or if I can I will be late.

Anyway you know my position which is that I am strongly in favour of allowing the drafting group to embark on the drafting of its option paper, rather than stifling the discussion.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2016/11/27/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: 75D2 4C0D 35EA EA2F 8CA8 8F79 4911 EC4A EDDF 1122