[Wg-mwp] WebEx meeting invitation: MAG WG on Multiyear Strategic Work Programme - Meeting II

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 22:21:37 EDT 2017

Dear Lynn and all

My apologies for not being able to join the meetings of this WG and I
haven't got around at the notes either (although I saw them, thanks
Julian).
I hope to send in comments soon and catch up w/ recording.

On a more general note, I feel I am "hunting a mythical whale" since it's
less than 2 months to IGF2017.
If possible, the work of these WGs should go on or start earlier in the
year as not to overlap w/ event preparations.

Best,

Renata