[Wg-mwp] Fwd: IGF Programme Document for Review

Lynn St.Amour st.amour at bluewin.ch
Wed Oct 11 14:00:23 EDT 2017

Dear WG members,

per our discussion on the WG call, please review the attached table for completeness/accuracy as this will serve as a base for the next step of our work.  The google doc. can be found at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NfBFJI_B1AfiOjDXR-7snsP8BCe2yhSbSy91SgCYdB4/edit

…..and the word document is below.

We would like your comments by Monday October 16th in advance of our next meeting.

Our next call is scheduled for :  - Oct. 19    1300 - 1400 UTC

Best and thanks in advance,

Lynn