[Wg-mwp] IGF WG-MWP Draft meeting summery # 2

Flávio Rech Wagner flavio at inf.ufrgs.br
Mon Oct 16 07:03:23 EDT 2017

Dear Lynn

I have no comments / suggestions of edits to the draft meeting summary.
It seems to cover the meeting discussion very well.

Best,

Flavio

> Dear WG members,
>
> please find attached a DRAFT meeting summary from our 2nd WG meeting.  I would appreciate receiving any comments/edits no later than Monday, October 16th at which point we will consolidate and formally publish the meeting summary.  The summary itself is quite brief so it should be a quick review.

Prof. Flávio Rech Wagner		   Tel: +55-51-3308 9494
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul  Fax: +55-51-3308 7308
Instituto de Informática		   E-mail: flavio at inf.ufrgs.br
Porto Alegre, Brasil			   URL: www.inf.ufrgs.br/~flavio